Design Engineer Role Summary:
As a Design Engineer you will work within a team that typically includes a Project Engineer, Project Manager and Structural Technician to produce a buildable set of Construction Documents. In this role, you will produce 3D structural models, develop building sections and details and assist in various analysis and design tasks. You will work directly with an experienced Engineer on all of your projects. Engineering and project management responsibilities will increase relative to your development and ability. Attention to detail, the desire to learn, pride in your work, and solid communication skills will ensure your success in this position.
Our ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Structural Engineering or related discipline required
- Master’s Degree in Structural Engineering desirable
- Registration Status:
- EIT registration required (any state Ok, WI preferred)
- General familiarity / completed course work in the following areas:
- Cold-Formed Steel
- Foundation systems
- Experience with or completed course projects using Revit Structure
- Structural analysis software (RAM , TEDDS, Enercalc, WoodWorks, Visual Analysis)
- Microsoft Office
- The ability to effectively work in a team environment with other engineers and structural technicians.
- The right candidate will be eager to utilize their education in real world applications and learn from the experience our team has to offer